Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Have you seen the new goods?!

Have you seen some of the new goods?! And there's more coming too! I'm really excited! Spring is on the way, we'll all be out and about and photos are going to be plentiful to say the least. This is usually where my layouts are set up for 6 photos instead of 3 or even 4, lol. I've been dying to make a new mini album for the website, but I just haven't been able to squeeze in the time. Customer's orders come first :D but a few of these things I've made and listed on the website are also sitting in a stash (yes, I stamped a few extra for me, heehee) and they will be going in my album when I'm ready!! But for you, who might have a few extra minutes and ready to go, here they are. All ready to add to your mini album!





And don't forget about

And how about a new facebook cover photo... My freebie to you.... Click on image and then right click and choose save as.... 



No comments: