Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shabby Thinking Of You Card Vintage Pink Sweet Miss You Mother's Day




















This card measures just over 5 inches by just over 5 inches. It is a square. On the front I have hand stitched the top in an "x" stitch across the top. I then added embellishments on the front such as a vintage image of a mama bird and a little bird, a stamped birdhouse, stamped key, an embossed heart lock, my hand stamped linen trim, buttons and more. 

This is has been distressed and inked all the way around. The inside is also distressed and inked as well. There's 3 keys stamped on the bottom.




Happy Scrappin', Craftin' & Rubberstampin',


Emily

3 comments:

Sugar Pink Boutique said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog I'm only sorry I didn't see it sooner. Thank you for following my blog too, I just love your blog I am a follower now. Your card is gorgeous you are so creative! Take care and God bless, Jennifer

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Hi Jennifer! It's okay :) and thank you for your nice words also! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Emily

Dan said...

Hi :) I followed your link from the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge, hoping to take a look at your entry and leave a comment. I think I may have done something wrong though, as I can't find any mention of the Challenge on this post, and the project also pre-dates the Challenge by a couple of days. Have I followed the wrong link? I'd love to see what you made! :)