Thursday, April 7, 2011

REMEMBER Premade Paper Bag Album Vintage












This listing is for a paper bag album. This album measures just about 7 inches by 7 inches. I have handsewn with pink organdy ribbon (over and over) the side binding. On the cover there are fabric flowers, a shabby booch with a victorian feel, rhinestone butterflies and I've added round diamond like rhinestones in all the corners. There are also 4 double sided pull out tags that I had no room for (photos). They are coordinated with this album and have ribbon at the top for easy pull out. 

There are tons of details! I have them written here for etsy, but you can see everything in the photos too! In case you do want to read more http://www.etsy.com/listing/71681286/remember-premade-paper-bag-album-vintage

Happy Scrappin', Craftin' & Rubberstampin'!
Emmy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Thank you so much! :)

Kim Gillian said...

I love, love, love this idea!!
-Kim :)

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Thank you kim! :)