Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

At home relaxing tonight.... 


Well, I've had a long week so I am taking it kinda easy tonight.... How is everyone else? It's friday.... we should all relax ;) Wink Wink!

So I decided I would read a little bit on the blogs and see what everyone is up to and I've come across some pretty neat things, which I did end up sharing on twitter. If you are on twitter, you can find me here. I share things alot that I find. I love passing on the little tutorials and treasures.

Anyhow, I did come across a linky party and also shared my link there. Wanna see? Go HERE! I love linky parties! I also have one on my blog which I would love to have you add your link as well! Add your link HERE to be on mine! I share everywhere!!!! I love helping and promoting other handmade items and shops.

Well, I'm off to read a little more! If you happen to come across something that you totally think is worth sharing or have something you would like to share, please leave it in the comments for everyone!

Happy Scrappin', Stampin, and Craftin'!
Emily

And remember, it's the weekend starting.... Take it easy! HUGS!

No comments: