Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today I made You're So Sweet Cupcake Embellishments

So today I got busy at the table. I am currently working on a pregnancy journal to list on etsy, but they take time, so I figured I would take a little break and create something small and cute....


So here they are :) This is how I created them.... 
They measure 3 inches by 3 inches and are double layered cardstock base. Pink then white. I embossed the white with swiss dots. I used my Martha Stewart doily punch for the corners and scalloped the rest of the way around with scissors. I have shaded the edges on everything. In the center of the embellishment, I added a textured green cardstock circle with a 3 dimensional cupcake that I lifted off the paper with a double sided adhesive foam. The cupcake is also a Martha Stewart punch. I frosted the cupcakes with 3 paint that is af/lf and then I added pearls to look like sprinkles and a pink punch butterfly and then I added even smaller pearls sitting on the cupcake. I then stamped "You're so Sweet" on white textured cardstock with the color chocolate and then I layered it onto green cardstock. I added two tiny layered flowers with pearl centers too.

Thanks so much and I hope you are all having a great wednesday :)

No comments: