Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday morning! Recipe cards & It's almost the weekend.... Are we crafting?!

Hi! Well, it's friday. this is the day I try to get everything that I really want to get done before my little ones are home all weekend from school... Do you have a special crafting day? Well, yesterday, I got busy creating these recipe cards... 

 Set of 25 Vintage Inspired Recipe Cards Pink Shabby Sweet Eco Friendly 
 Set of 25 Vintage Inspired Recipe Cards Pink Shabby Sweet Eco Friendly 
 They are recycled index cards so they are eco friendly. They are a darker pink shade and I have inked all the edges also. At the top is stamped with "From the Kitchen of" and on the right hand corner is the category. The category stamped is also stamped on the back. 
All cards are different. They measure 3 inches tall by 5 inches wide.

 There are 4 styles...
-There's cards for baked goods (cupcakes, cakes, sweets, etc)
-There's cards for vegetables (side dishes, etc)
-There's cards for Beverages (hot, cold, drinks, etc.)
-There's cards for Meats

On the back those dots made my hand tired, lol. I wasn't sure if I was going to able to finish. 
It was a 2 inch wide stamp with dots (a journaling style stamp) and I had to do it two times per line, and there are 9 lines.  So I ended up stamping 450 times! lol.... About halfway through I was thinking, "what did I get myself into." But I finished & they look delightfully vintage I think.

What will you be crafting this weekend?Please share with us :) We would love to hear. If you have a url or photo, share that also! I will be working on a "Precious Miracle" layout per a customers request. 

Talk with you all a little later! 
Happy scrappin', craftin', & rubberstampin'
Emily

No comments: